Advanced Digital Marketing Training Bangalore
Get entire course at affordable fees
Call us now:
+91 98805 36821
+91 96867 67963
LEARN ADVANCED DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE IN BANGALORE
✔ Advanced Digital Marketing Course modules
✔ Attend Weekday, Weekend, and Online batches
✔ Get 12-months student support
✔ Build your own blog
✔ Become a Google certified Digital Marketer
✔ Learn hidden strategies that help you generate more sales
✔ 70 hours of Strategical Digital Marketing Training
DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
THIS DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE IS IDEAL FOR
WHO ALL CAN JOIN
✔ Freshers / students from any stream
✔ Marketing professionals
✔ Job seekers
✔ People who want a career change
✔ Entrepreneurs / Business owners
✔ Designers & Developers
✔ Advertising professionals
✔ Content writer
✔ NO Technical knowledge required
✔ 80% Practical Course
✔ Work on Live Projects
✔ Create Campaigns independently
✔ Extra Assignments Provided
✔ 100% Job Assistance
✔ Assistance with Mock Interviews
✔ Case Studies on Digital Strategy
✔ Guidance for Google Certification
YOU WILL LEARN
2018 UPDATED COURSE CURRICULUM
Click on each tab for more details
- Understanding Internet
- Website types
- Domain name registration, hosting
- Various hosting types and providers
- Identifying objective of the website
- Design basics and Wireframe
- Understanding CMS Platforms
- WordPress and it features
- Setting up a Word Press website
- Theme planning and installation
- Layout designs
- Various plug-ins and its usage
- Content Planning for the website
- Free tools to generate content for the website
- What is a Search Engine
- Types of Search Engines
- Popular Search Engines
- How Search Engine works?
- Understanding Google Search Engine?
- Google Search Engine guidelines.
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engine Result Pages.
- Organic vs Paid Traffic
- What are the keywords?
- Keyword relevancy and its importance
- Google keyword Planner
- Free keyword research tools.
- Understanding semantic keywords
- Various search operators.
- Search Engine On page Optimization
- Understanding On-Page optimization
- Listing primary and secondary keywords.
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Free tools to check competitor’s keywords
- Using Google trends as tool
- Getting in to On page techniques.
- URL structures
- Meta tags creations
- Header tags in HTML
- Importance of header tags
- Content optimization
- Image optimization
- Internal links ,External links & Broken links
- Anchor text
- Structured snippets
- Load speed check using free tools
- Analyzing the page speed factors
- Sitemaps,Robot.txt and Submission.
- Web master tools
- How to submit your website to various search engines?
- On page optimization factors
- On page optimization check list.
- OFF-Page Optimization:
- How off page SEO works?
- What is Domain Authority?
- How to increase the Domain Authority?
- Importance of Domain Authority?
- What is page Authority?
- Difference bet
- What are back links?
- Types of back links?
- Understanding Link building process.
- Types of links.
- What is link juice?
- Do’s and Don’ts of link building
- Building link building strategy.
- Tools for link building.
- Monitoring Keyword status using tools.
- How to optimize exact keywords for your business?
- Understanding Google Algorithms.
- Google Algorithm changes till date.
- Local SEO and global SEO concepts
- Google places optimization.
- Classifieds and submissions
- Google map integration and optimization.
- Google reviews.
- Understanding paid search results
- Introduction to Google Adwords and PPC
- Setting up Google Adwords account setup.
- Understanding Adwords Account structure.
- Types of AdWords campaigns
- How does AdWords Rank Ads.
- Understanding Ad Ranks.
- Optimizing Search Campaigns.
- Understanding bids.
- Understanding different types of bid strategy
- Pros & Cons of different strategies.
- What is Quality score?
- Why quality score is important?
- What is CTR?
- Why CTR is Important?
- Importance CTR in Optimization
- How to increase CTR?
- Understanding ad-extensions.
- What is conversion tracking?
- Why is it important?
- How to set up conversion tracking?
- Adding tracking code to a website.
- Checking conversions stats.
- Using keyword planner.
- Adding keywords in ad-group.
- Understanding types of keywords.
- Broad,exact and phrase match.
- What are negative keywords?
- Pros and cons of different types of keywords?
- Understanding ad metrics.
- Display and destinations URLS.
- How to write a compelling Ad copy?
- Types of Ad-extensions.
- Adding ad-extensions in our campaign
- Tracking performance and conversion.
- Types of search campaigns
- Creating our 1s search campaign
- Doing campaign level settings
- Understanding location targeting
- Different types of location targeting.
- Creating Ad groups
- What is Display Ad?
- Types of display advertising.
- Display advertising
- Banner Ads
- Rich Media Ads
- Contextual advertising
- What are payment modules?
- Assignment of allocating funds.
- Creating banner Ads using tools.
- What is Re-Marketing?
- Why Re-Marketing is important?
- Re-Marketing and branding
- Setting up Re-Marketing campaign
- Creating Re-Marketing lists
- Advanced level list creation
- Custom audience in re-marketing
- What are shopping Ads
- Who can benefit from shopping Ads
- Google Merchant Center
- Creating shopping Feed
- Creating and managing shopping campaigns
- Importance of video marketing
- Benefits of video marketing
- Uploading videos on YouTube
- Using YouTube for business
- Understanding video campaigns
- Creating video campaigns
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategy
Universal App Campaigns
- What are Mobile App campaigns
- Advertising on Mobile
- Targeting Ads on Apps
- Targeting Ads via location
- What is conversion optimization?
- Calculating conversion rate optimization
- Elements of the CRO Process.
- Metrics to help you understand CRO
- What is social media?
- Understanding social media terms and psychology
- How social media marketing is different from others.
- Optimizing and planning social media posts
- Use of automated post schedulers.
- Various social media Channels
- Understanding twitter
- Tools to listen 7& influence on Twitter
- How to do marketing on Twitter
- Advertising on Twitter
Optimize and promote on other Social media
- Channels like
- Google +
- Understanding Facebook for Marketing
- Creating Facebook page for business
- Facebook Page management
- Facebook Post types
- Facebook post strategy and calendar creations
- Types of facebook Advertising
- Best practices of facebook advertising
- Understanding facebook best practices
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Types of FB campaigns
- Setting up FB Ad campaigns
- Spli Testing and procedure
- Facebook pixel setup
- Lead gen campaign
- Case studies
- CPC,CPM & CPA
- Setting up conversion tracking
- What is LinkedIn?
- Understanding LinkedIn
- Company Profile vs Individual profile
- Company page setup
- LinkedIn groups
- LinkedIn content strategy
- LinkedIn Advertising
- LinkedIn Targeting options
- LinkedIn publishing
- What is Email marketing?
- How Email works?
- Sending bulk Emails-Challenges
- Types of Email marketing – Opt- in or bulk Email
- What is opt-in Email marketing?
- Setting up Email Marketing accounts
- Best platforms to do opt-in Email Marketing
- What are auto responders?
- Setting up auto responders
- How to bulk Email marketing ?
- Best practices to send bulk emails
- Top Email Marketing softwares
- Improving ROI with A/B Testing.
- Understanding Mobile devices
- Fundamentals of Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- SMS Marketing
- QR codes
- Channel name, Branding and Vanity URL
- Channel keyword search
- Linking Associate Website
- Channel description & Tags
- Views likes and shares
- Case studies
- Optimization Strategy
- What is affiliated Marketing?
- How people make millions in affiliated marketing?
- Affiliated marketing history.
- Changes in Affiliated marketing industry.
- Different ways to do affiliate markting.
- Some of the top affiliate network in the world.
- What is content Marketing?
- Introduction to content marketing
- Objective content marketing
- Content Marketing strategy building process
- Types of content
- How to write compelling content marketing?
- Keyword research for content ideas.
- Optimizing content for search Engines
- Hubspot inbound marketing certifications
- How to set up Google Adsense
- Using your adsense account interface
- AdSense account management
Online Reputation Management
- What is online reputation management?
- Why we need ORM?
- Understanding ORM.
- How to deal with criticism online?
- Examples of ORM.
- Tools for ORM
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Understanding Google Analytics account structure
- Understanding Google analytics insights
- Understanding tracking
- How to set up Analytics account
- How to deploy analytics code
- WordPress Plugins for Annalytics
- Understanding goals and conversions
- Different types of goals
- Bounce rate and metrics
- How to reduce bounce rate?
- How to set up funnels in goals?
- How to integrate Adwords Analytics accounts?
- Measuring performance of Ad campaigns.
- Important metrics for Google Analytics
- Reports in Google Analytics
“Great experience learning Digital Marketing Course from EduPro Academy. The sessions are quite interactive which helped in understanding the concept in depth with real-time examples. The teaching style of the trainer Mr. Manjunath is Excellent!. The support given from EduPro team during the course is remarkable.. I would say EduPro is the best Digital Marketing training center in Bangalore.”
“I would like to say thanks to EduPro Academy for helping me in enhancing my knowledge in Digital Marketing domain. The Teaching is very good, Thanks to Ashwini for explaining concepts in depth with live examples. Thanks to Thomas and Saj for offering course in flexible and convenient way.
I strongly recommend EduPro academy for folks who are looking forward to do there digital marketing course.”
“If you really want to build a career in Digital Marketing and want to get trained in it. Then Edupro Academy will be the right place and the right choice. Friendly atmosphere and skilled trainers.”
“Edupro is very good place to learn digital marketing course in Bangalore. After a break, it was a wonderful experience and learning.Trainer is excellent and academy is super. This course brought me a complete change in my thought process to compete in this digital world.”
Digital Marketing Courses By Location
1st Floor, 4C/211, CMR Road, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar,